Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pretty Women


Unless one of the kids says something especially cute, this will be my last blog post for a few days, I promise! I know I have probably overwhelmed you all with the number of my posts over the last two days. Actually, what it is is that I have had a very long "to-do" list and every time I thought of something I wanted to blog about I jotted it down. Well, I've dedicated today to getting through that list and this is the last blog I have listed on there!


Tuesday, Ben and I were in the van, on the way home from his social skills class. Ben surprised me by saying, "You know, girls are much nicer looking than boys are." He said it in such a matter of fact way. I don't know if that was just an honest observation or evidence of beginning puberty hormonal awareness! It was interesting to me to hear him say that, as well as amusing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I am not looking forward to the day that Andrew starts recognizing girls. right now they still have cooties, and that is just fine with me for now. :)

    ReplyDelete